Welcome Prospective Employee! We are excited you are interested in joining the Mountaineer Family. You will find WVU-Potomac State College a friendly and exciting place to work with a variety of opportunities and benefits. To view current job openings, click on the appropriate link below.
Professional, Administrative, Staff and Faculty Positions
If you need help with completing the online application, visit http://employmentservices.hr.wvu.edu/how-do-i-apply.
WVU Potomac State College is accepting student applications in the area of Dining Services.
- These positions are a competitive process and we are excited to offer positions to the most qualified applicants.
- Experience is welcome, but not required. The most important qualities are attitude to serve and a strong work ethic.
- Work hours are limited to no more than 20 hours per week and may be as little as 1 shift of 3 – 4 hours.
- Rate of pay is $8.75 per hour.
- A flexible schedule to accommodate class schedules and other obligations.
For more details contact Ben Haines at 304-788-7211.
WVU is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. Under represented class members are encouraged to apply. This includes: minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.